26/06/2012

[ Pause ]

I think it's time to take a short break with my blog.
I don't know how long: one week, two weeks, ... 
As soon as I feel more inspired, I return, I promise.
I will keep reading your blogs of course.
Take care of you and see you soon.
Elsa

12 commentaires:

  1. Oh :(.

    I hope you will come back!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Just stumbled across your lovely blog. Your photos of London are amazing. I'm your newest follower - enjoy your break but hope you will be back soon!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Tina, Kristin, Francesca and Missb: Thank you so much :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. AH ben zut alors !!!!!!!!! Reviens nous vite !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. These can be difficult choices, but usually they are the right ones. Rest well, get inspired and I hope to see you back. Enjoy the summer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. hope you are enjoying your break :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Sometimes a break is much needed. Hope you are enjoying it and I am looking forward to your return!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Enjoy your break.I wish you'll come soon back

    RépondreSupprimer