It's on the top of my list: so you recommend it? Great!
I think this film will not please everyone. For my part, I liked many things (retro style, color, humor, characters a little crazy...) but I haven't been upset by the story. This isn't the movie of the year but it's worth to see it.
Ninja too highly recommended it - hopefully it'll come to our remote corner!
Maybe next year.... :)))
I think, I would like to see the film.
You can, I think it will pleased you.
Ohh j'ai très envie d'aller le voir aussi:)
Chez nous, il n'est pas resté longtemps à l'affiche dans les grands complexes. On l'a donc vu en V.O. dans un cinéma un peu plus "d'auteurs".
It looks interesting.
Yes it is. You will tell me if you see it :)
It's on the top of my list: so you recommend it? Great!
RépondreSupprimerI think this film will not please everyone. For my part, I liked many things (retro style, color, humor, characters a little crazy...) but I haven't been upset by the story. This isn't the movie of the year but it's worth to see it.
SupprimerNinja too highly recommended it - hopefully it'll come to our remote corner!
RépondreSupprimerMaybe next year.... :)))
SupprimerI think, I would like to see the film.
RépondreSupprimerYou can, I think it will pleased you.
SupprimerOhh j'ai très envie d'aller le voir aussi:)
RépondreSupprimerChez nous, il n'est pas resté longtemps à l'affiche dans les grands complexes. On l'a donc vu en V.O. dans un cinéma un peu plus "d'auteurs".
SupprimerIt looks interesting.
RépondreSupprimerYes it is. You will tell me if you see it :)
Supprimer