18/06/2012

Södermalm / Stockholm









For this Monday Trip, back in 2009 in Stockholm on Södermalm island. I loved walking around neighborhoods that look like countryside. Two blocks later I found myself in the middle of traffic and modern buildings (no pictures about it here, sorry). I like this kind of contrasts. Mores photos about these long walks soon!

And have a look at the Li+Belle's Monday Trip!

12 commentaires:

  1. Looks beautiful, Stockholm is a gorgeous city in many ways!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog! I enjoyed it very much. Your Stockholm post looks beautiful. I have never been there myself, but hope to visit one day.

    I really like the yellow house under the trees. It looks really romantic!

    Happy evening!

    Madelief x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I think you would like this place. There are plenty of lovely homes and gardens: natural and romantic! An different atmosphere from what I see around me in France.

      Supprimer
  3. I find it very fascinating on travel, that you turn a corner only to be, and you discover a different side of the country / place.

    The photos are very pretty. I like the yellow walls, it looks so happy. And the blue table in the garden - very cozy. Your hotel was in the area?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. No, our hotel wasn't at all in this part of town. I really walked a lot when I was there. And the weather was perfect so very good memories of this city.

      Supprimer
  4. I really want to go there one time. It looks so beautiful, your pictures are great.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I find it's a peaceful and stress-free capital city.

      Supprimer
  5. Lovely photos! You must have been travelling a lot, judging by the pictures of all the different countries and places. Wonderful :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks! I especially take lots of pictures when I travel. I travel for a dozen years, about once a year (but not every year).

      Supprimer
  6. who would have thought Stockholm could look like a hot climate city?!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I was forced to buy some t-shirts because I had too much warm clothes in my suitcase :) I spent 10 days in Sweden and the weather was always beautiful and very hot! Really :)

      Supprimer