Love all this color, just gorgeous! :-)
The colors are nice (and necessary) by gray weather! I would like to have as many colors around me right now...
Lovely, lovely. I also enjoy your pictures (again;-).
Thanks you very much Debora :)
Oh the bikes! Beautiful. Of these, I'd buy one.
You can do many kilometers (with pleasure) with such bikes!
The shop window with all those neon signs is pretty fantastic!
I loved the windows of this store. It was fun and creative.
Great colours! Looks like you've found some summer in your archives. ;)
Yes... only here...
Love all this color!! Merci merci!
Love all this color, just gorgeous! :-)
RépondreSupprimerThe colors are nice (and necessary) by gray weather! I would like to have as many colors around me right now...
SupprimerLovely, lovely. I also enjoy your pictures (again;-).
RépondreSupprimerThanks you very much Debora :)
SupprimerOh the bikes! Beautiful. Of these, I'd buy one.
RépondreSupprimerYou can do many kilometers (with pleasure) with such bikes!
SupprimerThe shop window with all those neon signs is pretty fantastic!
RépondreSupprimerI loved the windows of this store. It was fun and creative.
SupprimerGreat colours! Looks like you've found some summer in your archives. ;)
RépondreSupprimerYes... only here...
SupprimerLove all this color!! Merci merci!
RépondreSupprimer