I hate the thought of becoming one of the Dutch that overflood your country each summer, but because of all the nice pictures you post, I seriously think I should. Wow!
Don't worry, I didn't feel like "invaded" by the Dutch during the summer! There are few, it's true but it's always nice to see people who appreciate lovely places, monuments, food,... :) You're welcome ;)
Oh Elsa, I love the view. Very nice pictures!
RépondreSupprimerMerci ;)
SupprimerI hate the thought of becoming one of the Dutch that overflood your country each summer, but because of all the nice pictures you post, I seriously think I should. Wow!
RépondreSupprimerDon't worry, I didn't feel like "invaded" by the Dutch during the summer! There are few, it's true but it's always nice to see people who appreciate lovely places, monuments, food,... :) You're welcome ;)
SupprimerBeautiful! :-)
RépondreSupprimerquel beau temps? mais tes photos le sont, belles! bonne soirée (bien fraîche à Paris!)
RépondreSupprimerJe te rassure, ici aussi le temps est redevenu bien tristoune !
Supprimerwe have warm weather today!!! Yes!!!
RépondreSupprimerLucky you!!!
SupprimerQue c'est beau! C'est une ville que je ne connais pas mais je prends note!
RépondreSupprimerQuand tu veux pour une visite ;)
SupprimerC'est vrai qu'elle est belle cette ville… on devrait y aller plus souvent ;-)))
RépondreSupprimerBonne semaine. Bises
Oui, oui, tout à fait d'accord avec toi....donc on vous attend ;)
Supprimerque de belles choses dans notre cher pays ... merci pour la balade !
RépondreSupprimer