you are not kidding! how'd you do that? 'cos this is of human doing, is it not? maybe i'm thick... hee hee n♥ cheers for the encouragement. i take it so to heart!
Terrific little plant you have there! I think it and you have made a lot of us smile and/or chuckle. Cute post! Part of what makes Corner View so interesting and fun.:>)
Il suffit de regarder de près… très bonne journée!
RépondreSupprimerHa ha, your plants observed you? Talk with you? I think you're living like Alice in Wonderland.:)
RépondreSupprimerThat plant is frightening me! :)
RépondreSupprimerAhahaha, how cute is that?!?
RépondreSupprimerWHAT IS IT !?!?!
RépondreSupprimerwonderful idea and very well executed!
RépondreSupprimerYou were not the only one seeing things in your garden this morning. Brilliant! :)
RépondreSupprimeryou are not kidding!
RépondreSupprimerhow'd you do that?
'cos this is of human doing, is it not?
maybe i'm thick...
hee hee
n♥
cheers for the encouragement. i take it so to heart!
Very funny!!! Of course, if I saw eyes on my plants at night, I would probably wet my pants!
RépondreSupprimerHaha, too funny!
RépondreSupprimerhaha! :)
RépondreSupprimerTerrific little plant you have there! I think it and you have made a lot of us smile and/or chuckle. Cute post!
RépondreSupprimerPart of what makes Corner View so interesting and fun.:>)
Somebody is watching you! Very cute.
RépondreSupprimerhttp://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/06/corner-view-vegetable.html
I have no idea what it is but it is very cute! Fairy in your garden? Thank you for sharing! x
RépondreSupprimerVery cute! What type of plant is it! Never seen it before!
RépondreSupprimerExcellent !!!!
RépondreSupprimerI think the plant SAW you :D
RépondreSupprimerThat is cute! :)
RépondreSupprimer