Some pictures of dogs and cats that lived with me. Cactus, my cat is the only survivor... for the moment...
Then, pictures of horses that I rode and really enjoyed. I think the only one who may be alive is Echo (I'm not sure but I'll try to find out). I hope he lives a happy retirement in a field. And my first favorite one was Kassius, but it's an old story!
Beautiful memories for me (sometimes I feel that I am very old!!!)
To discover more animals, visit the Francesca's blog!
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane and now hosted by Francesca, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme. If you'd like to join in, please leave a link to your Corner View post in Francesca's comments, and be sure to visit other participants too.


Are these the dog from your childhood? They are beautiful. Especially the first. Very proud of.
RépondreSupprimerYes, that's it. The first was an English Setter and the two others Golden Retriever.
SupprimerOh, I've had an English setter too - she was red and white though. Such a lovely dog she was! :-)
RépondreSupprimeroh, so many horses. nice :)
RépondreSupprimerlooks like you've always been surrounded by animals. I enjoy horse riding but I've been thrown off a horse before.
RépondreSupprimertant d'êtres aimés…n'est-ce pas? j'espère qu'on te reverra à cheval ici, à la rentrée! très bonne soirée!
RépondreSupprimerPS : le fournisseur des "blocs de gomme à graver" pour les tampons : www.boesner.fr/
http://www.boesner.fr/linogravure/bloc-de-gomme-a-graver
En général, c'est disponible dans la boutique parisienne. Veux-tu que je t'en achète (et envoie) la prochaine fois que j'y vais? La plaque la plus grande se recoupe et elle est la plus avantageuse.
You are definitely an animal lover. What lovely animals you've had in your life.
RépondreSupprimerhttp://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/06/corner-view-animal.html
Cactus looks adorable
RépondreSupprimerJe ne sais plus si j'ai connu Airelle mais je me souviens très bien de Hindy et Charlotte !!! Et Le pèpère Cactus… comment va-t-il ? Et tu sais quoi… demain nous accueillons un petit "Mingus" de 3 mois ;-)))
RépondreSupprimerPar contre je n'ai jamais eu l'honneur d'être présenté aux chevaux ;-)))
It can be quite sad, when you have to say goodbye to animals. You have had some really nice animals (with good names too!).
RépondreSupprimerYou are right. Diane Kurys should have had dogs and horses on the beach.
RépondreSupprimerHow wonderful to be blessed to have so many amazing animals in your life. I love cat, but unfortunately two of my children are allergic and my husband is terrified of dogs since he was bitten by one.
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful, and so many!
RépondreSupprimerSuch a wonderful group of pets! Looks like you've been blessed in that area-beautiful.
RépondreSupprimerAll of mine have enriched my life in many ways. I'm with two cats for now, although some day I hope to add a dog or two or three.
"Old", maybe, but a rich life! :)
RépondreSupprimerJe comprend pourquoi tu as une adresse à me conseiller pour les balades à cheval ... je suis preneuse (mon mail : touyarou@yahoo.co.in) Merci !!
RépondreSupprimerHow sweet they all are,
RépondreSupprimerand lucky you, I first wrote to "have loved them" but of course the love continues,
so Lucky you to Love them:))
♡