A few weeks ago I was fortunate and happy to receive from two lovely bloggers (Li+Belle and Hurry Slowly) a nice challenge. As usual I am very late to answer them. Sorry ... One of them knows me a little and she knows I'm often late to answer her mails ... but I don't forget ;)
These are the Li+Belle Kristin's questions:
1. What is your favorite meal?
A good cheese... with a good wine ;)
2. What would you do if someone give you 1 million dollars?
Lots of travels, a house on the ocean, a castle in the countryside, a cabin in the mountains, horses, ... I also give to my family!
3. Where do you see yourself in the future?
With my family, the place is not very important.
4. Which countries / places you want to necessarily see in your life?
The list is long....
5. What moment made you very happy?
Lots of little moments of everyday life with family or friends.
6. What is your favorite author?
I don't have one favorite but several ones.
7. What do you want to do necessarily in your life?
The best ducation for my daughter
8. What movie made you happy?
Several sorts of movies...but last week I saw an old French film on TV ("Les bronzés" ... only French people may know this film .... a bit stupid but so funny :)
9. What are you afraid?
Spiders, snakes, and the worse: the illness or the death of my loved ones
10. At what moment in your youth you love to remember ?
Some gallops in the countryside when I was a teenager. Unforgettable!
11. Which season do you like very much?
Usually spring (but not this rainy spring)
And Anna of Hurry Slowly asked me to tell her 5 things about me...;)
1. I like surprises, I don't like too well organized schedules.
2. I'm not a big sporty but I play tennis once a week. And next September, I will start riding lessons again :)
3. There is little time, I wanted to take a break with my blog because I feel I always show you the same types of things. I find the content of this blog is not quite varied and not always very interesting :) I have to think about that yet.
4. I am a volunteer at a music festival this summer (more details soon...).
5. When I started this blog, I wanted to do a blog about decoration. Finally, it's not a decoration blog at all!
What is it anyway?
Thank you girls for thinking of me for this challenge! I dare not ask other bloggers to do the same but if you want you can! I will be happy to read it!
Thank you♥
RépondreSupprimerlovely to get to know you more!
Yes, just a little more ;)
Supprimermerci! maintenant on te connaît un tout petit peu mieux… très bonne semaine!
RépondreSupprimeril faut garder une part de mystère ;)
SupprimerFun to read! :-)
RépondreSupprimerNo, don't stop to blog. I love your blog! It isn't everytime the same. I love to read about you and your daily life ...
RépondreSupprimerThank your for your answer. :)Happy monday to you!
I'm with you on the goat cheese and good wine!
RépondreSupprimerUnless you plan on making money out of blogging and therefore need to craft posts just so, then blogging should be fun, and about whatever inspires the blogger!
Eh Oh tu ne vas pas t'arrêter… hein ??? ;-))) Non mais !!!
RépondreSupprimerI liked this, especially "with my family, the place is not very important", thanks. I came via the corner view laugh link and ended up googling sigur rós.
RépondreSupprimer