28/05/2012

La guinguette








Today no distant destination. A trip to the Guinguette along the Loire for a drink and dance the tango. For myself I chose to have a drink... only ;)
 Very nice place to enjoy the sweet evening.

9 commentaires:

  1. Looks like a lovely weekend! Merci pour la commentaire en français sur mon blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'adore les guinguettes, même si je n'y vais jamais !

    Samantha

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Moi non plus je ne suis pas une habituée mais l'ambiance y est très sympa.

      Supprimer
  3. Tango is so beautiful to watch :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I know the place - I've also been drinking a soda. It is very beautiful there. Are there any books yet?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes, there is always the place to read books!
      You must return here at night, the atmosphere is nicer ;)

      Supprimer
  5. That sunset is delightful!

    Nicki

    RépondreSupprimer