Oh my god. I got a little extra heartbeat...
It almost makes me nausea to watch it! ;)
Those colors are great, love places like this! :-)
I also like the colors of this kind of place but I like less noise and smells of frying!
Es-tu montée dans ce bras dément? Je ne le ferais pour rien au monde… arrgh!
Ohhh non !!!!! Je suis déjà morte de trouille dans le mini-huit spécial enfants... alors ça....
Elsa, you've been sitting in this part to the first photo?I get dizzy when I look at the picture. Madness.I like the photos very much, they are so colorful.
Not at all, I'm not going into these infernal machines! No way! :)
Quel Peps ces photos !!!!
Oh my god. I got a little extra heartbeat...
RépondreSupprimerIt almost makes me nausea to watch it! ;)
SupprimerThose colors are great, love places like this! :-)
RépondreSupprimerI also like the colors of this kind of place but I like less noise and smells of frying!
SupprimerEs-tu montée dans ce bras dément? Je ne le ferais pour rien au monde… arrgh!
RépondreSupprimerOhhh non !!!!! Je suis déjà morte de trouille dans le mini-huit spécial enfants... alors ça....
SupprimerElsa, you've been sitting in this part to the first photo?
RépondreSupprimerI get dizzy when I look at the picture. Madness.
I like the photos very much, they are so colorful.
Not at all, I'm not going into these infernal machines! No way! :)
SupprimerQuel Peps ces photos !!!!
RépondreSupprimer