Great fun! Really nice to see this. And it keeps your mind of the not so nice dishes ;-).
You're right ;)
OH YES !!!! Cela ne gêne pas la vue tout se rose ???Melle M. a du adorer ;-))
Oui elle a beaucoup aimé... même si le rose n'est plus sa couleur préférée... c'est le marron, maintenant...
Thats fun. :)As an ironing board depends on the ceiling. The restaurant is in Tours?
Yes it is!
took me awhile to understand that it was indeed an ironing board on the ceiling, and not a photo posted upside down! I particularly like the vacuum cleaner end as a tap!
There are even lights in the ironing board ... I hope it's hooked securely!
Great fun! Really nice to see this. And it keeps your mind of the not so nice dishes ;-).
RépondreSupprimerYou're right ;)
SupprimerOH YES !!!! Cela ne gêne pas la vue tout se rose ???
RépondreSupprimerMelle M. a du adorer ;-))
Oui elle a beaucoup aimé... même si le rose n'est plus sa couleur préférée... c'est le marron, maintenant...
SupprimerThats fun. :)As an ironing board depends on the ceiling. The restaurant is in Tours?
RépondreSupprimerYes it is!
Supprimertook me awhile to understand that it was indeed an ironing board on the ceiling, and not a photo posted upside down! I particularly like the vacuum cleaner end as a tap!
RépondreSupprimerThere are even lights in the ironing board ... I hope it's hooked securely!
Supprimer