Wonderful Paris pictures. I like the fresh colors, and the boats. There are many houseboats in Paris?Happy day!
Yes, in some places there are many boats and barges housing.
So pretty! I love Paris.....ah to be walking along the Seine.....thanks for taking us there!
It's true tha's nice to walk here :)
I love the green in these pictures! When green becomes my favorite color, it's a definite sign that spring is getting closer... :)
Sure, this is a good sign! But the pictures are misleading because it was cold that day!
Always envious of your trips to Paris - what a dream to live close to a wonderful city.
I don't live really close but I like to go there several times a year. I am a real tourist when I'm in Paris :)
Sympa, ce Paris vu autrement que par les clichés des cartes postales ! J'adore la pancarte de l'épicerie et puis je vois que tu as eu de la chance : un ciel bleu à Paname, quelle veinarde !!
Oui un ciel bien bleu mais un vent bien froid = angine 3 jours après :)
tiens, on est passé par là dimanche (sous un ciel moins souriant…) très bonne semaine à toi!
Merci Svea !
Wonderful Paris pictures. I like the fresh colors, and the boats. There are many houseboats in Paris?
RépondreSupprimerHappy day!
Yes, in some places there are many boats and barges housing.
SupprimerSo pretty! I love Paris.....ah to be walking along the Seine.....thanks for taking us there!
RépondreSupprimerIt's true tha's nice to walk here :)
SupprimerI love the green in these pictures! When green becomes my favorite color, it's a definite sign that spring is getting closer... :)
RépondreSupprimerSure, this is a good sign! But the pictures are misleading because it was cold that day!
SupprimerAlways envious of your trips to Paris - what a dream to live close to a wonderful city.
RépondreSupprimerI don't live really close but I like to go there several times a year. I am a real tourist when I'm in Paris :)
SupprimerSympa, ce Paris vu autrement que par les clichés des cartes postales ! J'adore la pancarte de l'épicerie et puis je vois que tu as eu de la chance : un ciel bleu à Paname, quelle veinarde !!
RépondreSupprimerOui un ciel bien bleu mais un vent bien froid = angine 3 jours après :)
Supprimertiens, on est passé par là dimanche (sous un ciel moins souriant…) très bonne semaine à toi!
RépondreSupprimerMerci Svea !
Supprimer