02/04/2012

Monday trip & more!

Yesterday we went to Paris to see our favorite Swedish band (I'M FROM BARCELONA) playing in an original place: the Batofar. This is an old lighthouse boat which is moored on the quays of the Seine in Paris. While waiting to go inside, we had little cold despite the beautiful weather. But once inside .... we had very warm!!!!

It was the first time we saw the band play in a small place. The time beforewe had seen them at festivals, outside during summerI think I prefer the smaller place, the contact is very good and the atmosphere almost electricTheir songs make me happy and gives me energy!

I took pictures but they are almost all blurry... everyone was dancing and jumping a lot :) maybe it's for this reason these pictures are blurry!!! Despite the fuzziness of these photos it reflect well the excellent atmosphere of this show.
At the end of the show we talked to Anna, it was a really nice time: Merci encore ;)
What a memory this show!












Have a look at the Li+Belle's Monday Trip!

12 commentaires:

  1. That was a great evening - I think. A concert on a boat that is exceptional and the atmosphere great. I like your concert pictures. Then you see the good mood and I like the lights.

    Your shoes are great.:)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Very nice and happy show. I hope you will see their show one day, I'm sure you will like :)

      Supprimer
  2. Sounds like a very cool evening! Glad you had fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. un vrai arc-en-ciel (ou feu d'artifice?) et oui, il est chouette, ce bateau! très bonne semaine!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui, tout à fait ça (sans doute plus près du feu d'artifice !). Je n'étais jamais allée dans ce coin de Paris, c'était une vraie découverte pour moi :)

      Supprimer
  4. Tu vois… ce n'était pas un poisson ;-))) tu as pu assister au concert !!!! Très chouette photo !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a unique location! If I may be so curious: who are they? Looks like you had a great night and I like the fuzzy photo's.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'M FROM BARCELONA! You're right I didn't write it but now I do.

      Supprimer
  6. It looks like a very special atmosphere, nice!

    RépondreSupprimer