30/04/2012

Monday trip: Budapest (statues) 2








Incredible monumental bronze statues of Budapest.
I already posted pictures of statues here.
Photos taken in 2011.

Have a look at the Li+Belle's Monday Trip!

11 commentaires:

  1. En effet, incroyable. Surtout le harnachement du cheval sur la dernière photo! Très bon début de semaine!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Des bois de cerfs en guise de filet... pas très courant, en effet :)

      Supprimer
  2. As you can see this strange man called Anonymus........

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love statues. It's a shame we have only a few of them here where I live. Maybe I should take a picture of every statue in my town and post about them! (I'm not sure if I know every statue, but I can think of 3...)

    That first statue looks like he could suddenly come alive and start scaring people!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes the first statue doesn't seem very friendly (although you should never trust appearances!) ... but it was not too impressed my daughter finally!

      Supprimer
  4. Oh I think there are many statues in Budapest.:) The first reminds me of the movie Lord of the Rings, where the bad riders(the Nazgul)wait.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. That looks amazing! I should go and visit sometimes.. (and what a shame you didn't find anything at the fleamarket. My idea of french markets is that they are filled with treasures!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The bronze against the blue skies - what an amazing combination! Really good shots!

    Nicki

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. je reconnais Anonymus ... et j'en ai croisé une similaire ce week end à Berlin !

    RépondreSupprimer