warm and fuzzy tea break!:)
Yes, really pleasant!
What a lovely mug! Did you knit it yourself? You're welcome to skate anytime. Unfortunately it would have to happen on a artificial skating track, because all our ice and snow is already gone :-(.
I have not made it because I don't know knitting :(All ice is already gone? Incredible! Maybe it will refreeze soon...
It did freeze a bit last night, but not nearly enough. Well, at least we still have the pictures.
Nice cup. :)
Oh yes!!! ;)
C'est mignon, cette petite laine pour ta tasse !
warm and fuzzy tea break!:)
RépondreSupprimerYes, really pleasant!
SupprimerWhat a lovely mug! Did you knit it yourself? You're welcome to skate anytime. Unfortunately it would have to happen on a artificial skating track, because all our ice and snow is already gone :-(.
RépondreSupprimerI have not made it because I don't know knitting :(
RépondreSupprimerAll ice is already gone? Incredible! Maybe it will refreeze soon...
It did freeze a bit last night, but not nearly enough. Well, at least we still have the pictures.
SupprimerNice cup. :)
RépondreSupprimerOh yes!!! ;)
SupprimerC'est mignon, cette petite laine pour ta tasse !
RépondreSupprimer