06/02/2012

Photos du weekend






I waited for the snow since a long time and it came Sunday! I was not the only one to waiting for :) We did some walks in the morning and the afternoon to enjoy it. Some of you will laugh seeing the 10 cm of snow! But for us it's a lot :) Nice and cozy to come home after a day spent out in the snow...


18 commentaires:

  1. chanceux! ici c'était même pas 1 cm!
    bonne nuit!
    PS : "froid" est relatif, on dirait, en regardant image n° 4… brrr!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui, durant cette balade, je n'ai jamais vu autant de gens faire du vélo ! Moi, avec de la neige, ça ne me viendrait même pas à l'idée... et encore moins en tee-shirt !

      Supprimer
  2. That's great. Finally the snow. M. has certainly been looking huge.

    In the one picture of the bike - I think he's hot flashes. Haha.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oui quelle chance toute cette neige ! (rien ici à Paris !)

    Samantha

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui, nous en avons très rarement ici, mais pour une fois si !

      Supprimer
  4. Glad you had your snow :) It´s fun.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Unbelievable, somebody with bare arms. But I agree with you fully± that´s just great, all the snow. It wonderful. Also ice?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. As I said to Kristin, sometimes we meet strange people ... it was really cold. Biking in a T-shirt when the temperature is - 5 degrees ... wow! Sunday there was no ice in the river but I think now, yes.

      Supprimer
  6. It looks like the best of times - pretty with the white snow! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes it's great time especially when it's rare for us!

      Supprimer
  7. Someone's riding a bike with a T-shirt on??? Gosh, I would freeze! :D

    I'm glad you have some snow, it makes everything look brighter, don't you think? Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I will have a good look at yours!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes I think he rode many kilometers to get warm! Strange :)
      I really like the snowy landscapes, it's beautiful. But as I live in town, it's not pretty for very long especially when the snow is not very thick.
      And thank you for your visit ;)

      Supprimer
  8. We had snow too, sooo beautiful! I love your pictures. But I do hate the cold, I like snow for a weekend. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. The first snowy day is so much fun!
    (Personally, I'm done with snow after 24 hrs of it!:))

    RépondreSupprimer