06/02/2012

Monday Trip: France / Brittany







Back in October 2009. We spent a weekend in Northern Brittany (west of France along the Atlantic Ocean) to visit the city of Saint Malo and the Mont Saint Michel. These is a beautiful area, I will come back there.

Have a look at the Li+Belle's Monday Trip about Austria!

11 commentaires:

  1. Looks wonderful and beautiful! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It is so pretty there.....& you have taken some beautiful photos to show it. I hope that I will go back there some day too!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's a bit far from your village in southwestern but I hope you will go back soon.

      Supprimer
  3. These pictures are everything I would imagine. The woods look like Narnia!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. The woods you can see on the third picture, are on the beach of Saint Malo to break the waves when there are storms.

      Supprimer
  4. Oh oui que c'est beau ce coin là !!! J'aimerais y emmener les garçons !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is beautiful. I would like to visit this part of France absolutely. So much beach! And you think there are no dogs allowed? The beaches look infinite. There are many people in the summer, or are there lonely places?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes, these are large beaches but there are bigger!
      In summer there are lots of people but not every day ... because weather is not always sunny and warm. I don't know if dogs are allowed on these beaches. I'll ask a friend who lives not far away and who has a dog. I will tell you by mail ;)

      Supprimer
  6. These photos are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing them!

    RépondreSupprimer