22/02/2012

Corner view: market


Market is the theme of the day.
So here is my collection of bags to go to market!
I'm not going to market every week but I like this placeMostly I buy fruits and vegetables, mint, coriander, goat cheese and charcuterie.

To discover more ideas and pictures about MARKET, visit the Francesca's blog!

13 commentaires:

  1. I love how you have nice selection of totes to take to the market. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nice - I especially love the elephant! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. your bags make it a joy to go to the market!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You have many bags. I love the look of the third bag. Too bad we do not have a market, I would like to visit him.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh, how beautiful! I would have to go to the market all the time, if I had bags as pretty as those! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a refreshing twist on the theme! Wish I'd thought of it. Like you, I have quite a collection of reusable shopping bags. Unfortunately, I am not as good about using them as I need the "throw aways" for the dogs walks...

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Maybe there should be a special market that sells shopping bags?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. i like your market baskets very much!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is a lovely post, and your market bags are gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. mhm... i like your shopping basket contents though!
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. The bags alone would make me want to go to the market!

    Nicki

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. c'est drôle j'ai le même avec l'éléphant, acheté dans un petit bazar de New Delhi !!

    RépondreSupprimer