Lovely - and I love the first shadow! :-)
The second picture is amazing! Hope you are having a light-filled day.
pretty neat collection of light here. very fresh and atmospheric. n♥
love the way your light casts a shadow. xo
lovely! there isn't much sun light in my house these days :(
I love the light and the shadows. Nice one of the horse.
It is wonderful to be woken by sun spots on the walls in the morning.
Et tu l'as joliment trouvé !!!J'aime beaucoup les deux premières !
Pretty and calming.
nice morning light, it must be peaceful at your place, well...it looks that way!
Very calm and fresh :-) Love your Greek horse
… and obviously you found lots of lovely examples! Très bonne soirée (au chaud, j'espère!)
What wonderful images!
looks like you found some very beautiful light!just saw "the artist" - your first two photos are very similar to the light in that movie.
Love the whole series! Beautiful captures of light!
Wonderful and "artful" photos and I love your use of the shadows.
You have a great light at home!
This is a great selection!
You have so many unique photos-I love it! Great job at capturing the light.
You have so many rays of sun in your house!(We have to wait just a little longer. March will be the time the sun will reach our ground floor once again.)Nicki
and it definitely was the right morning yo go looking for it.stunning shots. I particularly like the "light wink" on the third one. but wait, all of them are super.
You got some really nice shots
Lovely - and I love the first shadow! :-)
RépondreSupprimerThe second picture is amazing! Hope you are having a light-filled day.
RépondreSupprimerpretty neat collection of light here. very fresh and atmospheric.
RépondreSupprimern♥
love the way your light casts a shadow. xo
RépondreSupprimerlovely! there isn't much sun light in my house these days :(
RépondreSupprimerI love the light and the shadows. Nice one of the horse.
RépondreSupprimerIt is wonderful to be woken by sun spots on the walls in the morning.
RépondreSupprimerEt tu l'as joliment trouvé !!!
RépondreSupprimerJ'aime beaucoup les deux premières !
Pretty and calming.
RépondreSupprimernice morning light, it must be peaceful at your place, well...it looks that way!
RépondreSupprimerVery calm and fresh :-) Love your Greek horse
RépondreSupprimer… and obviously you found lots of lovely examples! Très bonne soirée (au chaud, j'espère!)
RépondreSupprimerWhat wonderful images!
RépondreSupprimerlooks like you found some very beautiful light!
RépondreSupprimerjust saw "the artist" - your first two photos are very similar to the light in that movie.
Love the whole series! Beautiful captures of light!
RépondreSupprimerWonderful and "artful" photos and I love your use of the shadows.
RépondreSupprimerYou have a great light at home!
RépondreSupprimerThis is a great selection!
RépondreSupprimerYou have so many unique photos-I love it! Great job at capturing the light.
RépondreSupprimerYou have so many rays of sun in your house!
RépondreSupprimer(We have to wait just a little longer. March will be the time the sun will reach our ground floor once again.)
Nicki
and it definitely was the right morning yo go looking for it.
RépondreSupprimerstunning shots. I particularly like the "light wink" on the third one. but wait, all of them are super.
You got some really nice shots
RépondreSupprimer