Cozy....& warm! Pretty too!
Yes "warm" is the most important at the moment!
It's very cold at the moment. I need a cap every day too. No, I need two caps. :)
Ha, ha, I would like to see you with your two caps :)
Ah, I love the hat and the photograph! I hope you stay warm!
Thank you Liza!
That's nice - but it really is way too cold!
It is unusual when it is so cold here...
Cozy....& warm! Pretty too!
RépondreSupprimerYes "warm" is the most important at the moment!
SupprimerIt's very cold at the moment. I need a cap every day too. No, I need two caps. :)
RépondreSupprimerHa, ha, I would like to see you with your two caps :)
SupprimerAh, I love the hat and the photograph! I hope you stay warm!
RépondreSupprimerThank you Liza!
SupprimerThat's nice - but it really is way too cold!
RépondreSupprimerIt is unusual when it is so cold here...
Supprimer