Looks wonderful! :-)
Yes it is!
I can smell the mountains!!!
We breathe so well in the mountains!
Skiing vicariously through you. This is great!Nicki
Great! ... and without the risk of falls!
Without a jacket even? Great! Don't forgot sun-block...
Yes, I am without a jacket all day! And we put sun protection cream two or three times a day!
Ces pistes me rappellent de bons souvenirs !!!La neige est bonne ?
Le matin ça va mais l'après-midi, c'est de la vraie soupe sur certaines pistes... avant j'aimais ce type de neige mais maintenant plus trop : je trouve ça + fatigant :)
ça ralentit trop ton élan !!!!
ohh that view! Love it.
I'm happy you like it :)
The weather is brilliant. I wish you al lot of fun.
Looks wonderful! :-)
RépondreSupprimerYes it is!
SupprimerI can smell the mountains!!!
RépondreSupprimerWe breathe so well in the mountains!
SupprimerSkiing vicariously through you. This is great!
RépondreSupprimerNicki
Great! ... and without the risk of falls!
SupprimerWithout a jacket even? Great! Don't forgot sun-block...
RépondreSupprimerYes, I am without a jacket all day! And we put sun protection cream two or three times a day!
SupprimerCes pistes me rappellent de bons souvenirs !!!
RépondreSupprimerLa neige est bonne ?
Le matin ça va mais l'après-midi, c'est de la vraie soupe sur certaines pistes... avant j'aimais ce type de neige mais maintenant plus trop : je trouve ça + fatigant :)
Supprimerça ralentit trop ton élan !!!!
Supprimerohh that view! Love it.
RépondreSupprimerI'm happy you like it :)
SupprimerThe weather is brilliant. I wish you al lot of fun.
RépondreSupprimer