27/02/2012

Again!




I took some pictures this evening from my balcony again. I made a quick pan (click above to view larger). I will try to make pictures more varied the coming days. But skiing takes me almost all day. I will get out my camera on the ski slopes, trying not to fall!

6 commentaires:

  1. Yay! I am so happy you get to ski! I haven't skied since the little guy was born, and I am dying to get back out there. I am hoping I cultivated at least one kid that wants to go as bad as I do!
    Cheers! Take more pics!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I skied (very slowly) when I was 4 months pregnant. After we stopped for 4 years to ski. My daughter started her first ski lessons when she was 3 or 4 years.

      Supprimer
  2. Great! How nice that you can ski. That´s almost nicer then ice skating ;-. Is this far from your home? Enjoy it. And you are right about my gardening team: they are definitely the best!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes it's far from home (about 620 km...). It's a long drive but the result is great.

      Supprimer
  3. It looks beautiful. Although I set myself forward to the spring, because I was going to make it even more holidays. You're high up in the mountains? And how's the weather?

    Nice days to you and your familiy!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. The weather is perfect: blue sky and warm. The snow is melting but there is still a lot.

      Supprimer