08/01/2012

Monday trip: France / Tours







After a visit to an exhibition (not very interesting), short walk downtown.
Gray weather... happy to come back at home :)

Have a look at the Li+Belle's Monday Trip!

10 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful surroundings! I've sent you the earrings - please let me know when they arrive! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely photos .... I have been there before but only passing through... it is so nice to see your impressions!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful. In the last image you just wait to see a lady in a bright dress on a bicycle appear.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Because memories are awake! I like your city very much. I like the houses and the shutters and the wood on the walls of the houses. A beautiful city!
    The first picture is very great, so many books that are waiting behind the window. And the last is a beautiful b / w.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. And I would say these are so beautiful and you are so lucky too! Thank you for sharing your Tours day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. the grey weather looks beautiful on your pictures.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. godd morning! thanks for visiting myparaphernalia : )
    your black & white photos are simply wonderful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Tina: Of course, I will tell you!

    Sally: It's fun you have been here... Small world :)

    Inga: You have a lot of imagination ;) it's nice!

    Kristin: The window where I saw lots of books intrigued me. This place seemed tiny and cozy. I would have liked to see inside! I'm so curious :)

    Liza: But for me, the places around you are definitely more imposing and "exotic"! ;)

    Dorte: Thank you but I don't see that with the same eyes...unfortunately...

    Demie: Thanks :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I need not mention that I love traveling through France!!! Lovely photos! Cheers, Igor xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Igor: Yes, I saw that on your blog ;)

    RépondreSupprimer