I was not in Brussels, but it looks nice. I have no Mondaytrip today, because I did not make it. I'm sorry. Again next week. :)
Ok, no problem ;)
Elles sont très. Chouettes tes photos de ma ville ;-)
Great photos by your daughter in the last post. Wau! Don´t get sick and have a nice week!
Jeanneandmoon : Je suis très contente qu'une Bruxelloise apprécie mes photos :) ...et merci pour ta visite !Nonna: Thank you! I feel better but not perfect yet.
Wonderful!!
I was not in Brussels, but it looks nice. I have no Mondaytrip today, because I did not make it. I'm sorry. Again next week. :)
RépondreSupprimerOk, no problem ;)
SupprimerElles sont très. Chouettes tes photos de ma ville ;-)
RépondreSupprimerGreat photos by your daughter in the last post. Wau! Don´t get sick and have a nice week!
SupprimerJeanneandmoon : Je suis très contente qu'une Bruxelloise apprécie mes photos :) ...et merci pour ta visite !
SupprimerNonna: Thank you! I feel better but not perfect yet.
Wonderful!!
RépondreSupprimer