Magnifiques clichés !!! Coup de cœur pour Cactus… c'est tout lui ça !!!Et l'air mauvais du lama ;-)))
I really like these - black and white is so stylish! :-)
The lamp in your hallway is awesome. I like them very much. I have unfortunately not seen. Na was also daylight.Cactus is so cute.Have a good evening!
yes, what a cool lamp :)
that cat looks really comfortable. I also like your first shot.
I love these shots here.
Beautiful!
My favorite is… the llama (who looks quite friendly. did he spit?) bonne soirée!
beautiful random though!n♥
I like the lace, and the contrast in the shot of the light.
new llama pet? :)
jolie série j'aime beaucoup le rideau en dentelle
That cat looks super cuddly!
You captured black and white so perfectly. Love the elephant jumping on the trampoline. How fun
Magnifiques clichés !!! Coup de cœur pour Cactus… c'est tout lui ça !!!
RépondreSupprimerEt l'air mauvais du lama ;-)))
I really like these - black and white is so stylish! :-)
RépondreSupprimerThe lamp in your hallway is awesome. I like them very much. I have unfortunately not seen. Na was also daylight.
RépondreSupprimerCactus is so cute.
Have a good evening!
yes, what a cool lamp :)
RépondreSupprimerthat cat looks really comfortable. I also like your first shot.
RépondreSupprimerI love these shots here.
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful!
RépondreSupprimerMy favorite is… the llama (who looks quite friendly. did he spit?) bonne soirée!
RépondreSupprimerbeautiful random though!
RépondreSupprimern♥
I like the lace, and the contrast in the shot of the light.
RépondreSupprimernew llama pet? :)
RépondreSupprimerjolie série j'aime beaucoup le rideau en dentelle
RépondreSupprimerThat cat looks super cuddly!
RépondreSupprimerYou captured black and white so perfectly. Love the elephant jumping on the trampoline. How fun
RépondreSupprimer