02/01/2012

Back...

... to the Monday Trip, but first, I want to wish you a very good year.
I hope you had a good Christmas time.
I was a little long absent from my blog but now I'm going to find the right rhythm :)

Some pictures of Paris taken in December from the Ferris wheel.








14 commentaires:

  1. Even in winter, Paris is lovely.

    Happy New Year!

    Nicki

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful city, I must see it one day! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. quelles belles photos! (j'ai des sueurs froides rien qu'à l'IDEE de monter sur ce truc, mais peut-être planquée derrière l'objectif je me détendrais…) très bonne nouvelle année, je me réjouis d'avance de tout ce que tu nous montreras!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Belle et douce année à toi et ta petite famille !!!!
    Tu es montée là-haut ????
    Nous sommes passés à quelques mètre de chez toi… le 24… donc nous avons été bien élevé ;-)))
    J'espère que vous avez passé de belles fêtes ?!!
    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. There are a lot of people on the Champ Elysess. They do all their Christmas shopping?
    Where were you when you're photographed from above the streets?

    I would like to see Paris again during the Christmas season. That must be very beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Nicki: I think Paris is nicer without the rain :)

    Tinajo: Yes, it's a nice destination in Europe... but in the spring!

    Svea : Je suis très sensible au vertige... j'ai donc fais mes tours de grande roue cramponnée à mon appareil photo en vérifiant de temps en temps que les boulons de la cabine tenaient bien ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. happy happy happy ◊░ٌٌٌ*B░O░N░N░E░ ░ANNéE ░ 2012░!!★ *˚˚˚˚*˚★♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. That must be amazing, seeing Paris from a ferris wheel and I love the first picture!

    I want to wish you and your family a very nice new year!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Great pictures! Good to have you back and I wish you a great 2012.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. What amazing photos! I especially love the first one, but what a great idea to capture Paris from the ferris wheel ! Brilliant! Best wishes for the new year!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. These are so beautiful. I can't believe you took from from the ferris wheel. That is one VERY well-placed ferris wheel. Happy New Year to you, too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Lise : merci de tout coeur et bonne année à toi aussi !

    Iris: Yes it was funny to see Paris from above ... even if it gives me vertigo :(

    Debora: Thank you and happy to be back here ;)

    Inga: Thank you very much ;)

    Sally: Thanks! But the pictures are not always clear because there were drops of rain on the cabin ...

    Liza: Yes, this Ferris wheel is well located (Place de la Concorde) to visit Paris but it's better when the sun shines, we can see below!

    RépondreSupprimer