Today I replaced the music with the sound of a horse's hooves.
Tonight, we're going to Paris to see the last Equestrian Show of Zingaro: Calacas.
In fact, it's my birthday present :) For years, I admire the man who created the Zingaro company. His name is Bartabas and he is an amazing rider. I have already seen two shows from Zingaro and each time I enjoyed (great music, amosphere and beautiful talented horses and riders. Well I hope it will be a great show!
Happy weekend to you :)
Have a look at the Li+Belle Friday Music.

Oh, tu me diras comment c'était? nous avons vu les deux derniers et j'hésitais… très bonne soirée, rien que le lieu vaut le détour. Amusez-vous bien!
RépondreSupprimerBonne soirée !!!
RépondreSupprimerSvea : Oui, je te dirai ! Moi aussi, j'ai vu 2 de leurs spectacles : Chimère (sous chapiteau à Toulouse, il y a lontemps...) et Loungta à Aubervilliers.
RépondreSupprimerAlex : Merci, ça devrait aller je pense ;)