That is truly one of the prettiest pictures I've seen in a long time. Amazing with these green lights!!
the colors are wonderful. I like the green light on the red/orange sky. with us it's raining and storming, and the snow may come tomorrow.
Looks just lovely - I love shots of the sky! :-)
Je vois, nous sommes logées à la même enseigne… avec un peu de déluge en ce moment… très bon week-end!
Iris: Oh thank you :)Kristin : Snow tomorrow? You're lucky...Tinajo: Thanks!Swig : Oui... le mot "déluge" convient parfaitement... j'étais trempée de la tête au pieds pour avoir emmenée ma fille EN VOITURE à l'école qui est à 400 m de chez nous ! :)
Belle image… avec la petite touche de vert des lumières !!!! Vraiment beau cliché !
The contrast between the cables and the light of the dying sun - lovely!Nicki
gorgeous.
That is truly one of the prettiest pictures I've seen in a long time. Amazing with these green lights!!
RépondreSupprimerthe colors are wonderful. I like the green light on the red/orange sky. with us it's raining and storming, and the snow may come tomorrow.
RépondreSupprimerLooks just lovely - I love shots of the sky! :-)
RépondreSupprimerJe vois, nous sommes logées à la même enseigne… avec un peu de déluge en ce moment… très bon week-end!
RépondreSupprimerIris: Oh thank you :)
RépondreSupprimerKristin : Snow tomorrow? You're lucky...
Tinajo: Thanks!
Swig : Oui... le mot "déluge" convient parfaitement... j'étais trempée de la tête au pieds pour avoir emmenée ma fille EN VOITURE à l'école qui est à 400 m de chez nous ! :)
Belle image… avec la petite touche de vert des lumières !!!! Vraiment beau cliché !
RépondreSupprimerThe contrast between the cables and the light of the dying sun - lovely!
RépondreSupprimerNicki
gorgeous.
RépondreSupprimer