01/12/2011

One year!

I wanted to thank all readers of this blog. Really.
 I am always happy to read your comments and I like to discover lots of things about people from different countries. It's very interesting I think.
Initially, it was Alex and Mister FCC that made ​​me want to start a blog.
I thought it was a good thing (trying) to improve my (limited) English too. 
This blog allowed me to meet two (here and here) very very nice girls in the "real" life ;) I hope I will see them again even if there is a big distance between us.

Thank you again!
Elsa

21 commentaires:

  1. Congratulations, Elsa! Your blog and your photographs are very inspiring. Happy blog anniversary!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Congratulations, MB! I love your blog, and I am ready to spend the next years reading through your adventures and marveling at your beautiful photography, thoughts, and words! Thank you.

    xo,Beth Shephard

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Bon anniversaire, Elsa!!! I, too, love your blog & look forward to the coming year!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy 1st!! I do hope you will open a good bottle of bubbly. :) xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Congratulations and happy 1 year, Elsa!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. contente d'arriver chez toi un jour anniversaire

    c'est chouette et tout comme j'aime
    alors hop hop favoris clic et tu me reverras...si si
    A tres vite
    Emma from San Francisco

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, liebe Elsa (et un petit cours d'allemand matinal en prime…) il est chouette, ton blog!!!! à bientôt

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thank you all for your kind words! You're very nice ;)

    Emma : Bienvenue à toi et merci pour ta (1ère) visite ;)

    Svea : Je suis allée traduire ces quelques mots d'allemand dans Google Traduction : merci !

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. OOOOh déjà 1 an !!!! Joyeux Blog'anniversaire alors !!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Congratulations! I am very glad that you've opened your blog a year ago - so I can get to know you. And I hope you will still have many long years of joy to your blog. I like to come with you and see you through to your blog in your life. This is wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Your English is not limited at all! And congratulations on your blog-anniversary! Hope to seeing and reading you for many more years!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Kasia, Lise, Kristin, Nicki : You're nice and thank you for your visits ;)

    Iris: I must admit that Google Translator is a BIG friend of mine... ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Congratulations. That's a long time, I'm really looking forward to more photos.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Gerald: Thank you very much and see you soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. joyeux bloganniversaire tardif :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Alors bon bloguiversaire !

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Congratulations! I haven´t been here for a while, but this is great.

    RépondreSupprimer