12/12/2011

Monday trip 41: Paris









I discovered this place when we went to Paris two weeks ago. The restaurant of the La Grande Mosquée de Paris is really a charming place to eat a couscous or a tagine or an oriental pastry ... drinking a mint tea of course. A very exotic place downtown. 


Have a look at the Li+Belle's Monday Trip!

9 commentaires:

  1. Really colourful! Inspiring place.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have been there!!! It is indeed an exotic place. Your photos are wonderful & colorful. So much fun to remember having been there, quite some time ago!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Debora: There is also a hammam but I didn't go.

    Sally: Oh funny :) I would like to return there during summer to enjoy the small terraces.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow, what a beautiful place & pictures!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Very exotic indeed. Great tiles and colors!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It looks comfortable - and the food tastes very good safe.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh oui quel merveilleux endroit !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Anki, Inga, Liza, Kristin: It's an exotic location in central Paris, go there if you come to Paris :)

    Alex : Tu y es déjà allée ?

    RépondreSupprimer