I couldn't watch that movie. I tried the book, but couldn't read that either. (coincidentally, I just rented another movie with Kristin Scott Thomas, "I loved you so long")
Francesca: Oh really? I find this film so romantic. Music is beautiful too, but every time I watch it I cry :)
Punctuation Mark : it's been long since I haven't seen it, I don't remember this scene!. The next time I watch the DVD, I'll be careful to the truck :)
I couldn't watch that movie. I tried the book, but couldn't read that either. (coincidentally, I just rented another movie with Kristin Scott Thomas, "I loved you so long")
RépondreSupprimerthat is an amazing movie... i love the part when they're trapped in the truck!!!
RépondreSupprimerFrancesca: Oh really? I find this film so romantic. Music is beautiful too, but every time I watch it I cry :)
RépondreSupprimerPunctuation Mark : it's been long since I haven't seen it, I don't remember this scene!. The next time I watch the DVD, I'll be careful to the truck :)
I love this film. so beautiful.
RépondreSupprimer