a picture is worth a thousand words - even if you have to have your arms in the air to take it! and you are much better at blogging in english than i would ever be in french!
j'adore tes photos du "bon marche"! ca donne vraiment l'ambiance qui nous manque dans le sud de la californie!
What beautiful hair you have!! Such a lovely colour :-) And lovely to meet you - I think this is the first time I've visited your blog. Have a great day.
J'imagine tout à fait !!!!! Mais tu n'es pas toute seule… tu as tes deux nouvelles copines ;-)))
RépondreSupprimererm... whose arms?
RépondreSupprimer[might be i'm just being thick, you know....]
n♥
Alex : Oui, bien vu, j'en ai une juste à côté de moi et une autre qui traine je ne sais pas où...
RépondreSupprimerWoolf :-))
a picture is worth a thousand words - even if you have to have your arms in the air to take it! and you are much better at blogging in english than i would ever be in french!
RépondreSupprimerj'adore tes photos du "bon marche"! ca donne vraiment l'ambiance qui nous manque dans le sud de la californie!
ha ha ! i have a similar photo at the end of my post. i think your arms must be longer than mine !
RépondreSupprimerhere is my 'youer than you' ... http://bonnie-simple-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/12/youer-corner-than-view-you.html
What beautiful hair you have!! Such a lovely colour :-) And lovely to meet you - I think this is the first time I've visited your blog. Have a great day.
RépondreSupprimerYou must have long arms! I like this style of self portrait.
RépondreSupprimerGood shot! I don't think I could do so well.
RépondreSupprimerGreat photo! I am not coordinated enough to do that - I'd probably fall off the sofa!
RépondreSupprimerI like your hair color too much. And it's very difficult to make a portrait with the arms up. It's exhausting.:)
RépondreSupprimeri can cetrainly see we have the same mac ; )
RépondreSupprimerExcellent.
RépondreSupprimerMerci pour tes gentils messages sur mon blog. Ils me touchent beaucoup. Bises
i've been known to do the same, except that usually I end up taking a photo of a wall, or of something totally unrelated.
RépondreSupprimer