Thank you for the spread - I immediately felt a little homesick. I've visited the Loire a couple of times on trips to France, and love that region very much!
Debora: I think we covered about 13 km which is a feat for my 7 year old daughter. In recent weeks, she is very motivated to ride a bike so I'll enjoy it!
Swig : Moi j'adore faire du Velib à Paris !... enfin quand il n'y a pas trop de circulation ;)
Nicki: You have visited the area? It's fun! Where have you been?
oh, it looks like a fun bike ride. nice scenery and weather. i also enjoyed bike ride not too long ago and it was so fun..need to do that often in the mountain. have a wonderful day
Coco: It's true that this ride was really nice because it was like in spring ... with a few yellow leaves in the trees, of course! And now, my daughter didn't ask me to stop every 10 minutes to rest :) it was like that few months ago...! Personally, I like cycling when the road is flat because this must be very hard in the mountains! ;)
hihi… sacrée Paulette !! "Quand on partait de bon matin Quand on partait sur les chemins A bicycleeeeette ..." Elle est bien courageuse la puce avec sa bicyclette Rose !!
hello again. yes that is capucine flower. but didn' know this word till now. english name is "Nasturtium". i grew this flower a lot during the summer and eat leaf and flower, that was yammy. have you eaten them?
Coco: Thank you for this information :) You have ate them? It's fun! I know that we can eat some flowers but I didn't dare! I don't know if all Nasturtium/Capucines are edible...
It did feel like I was right there with you. Thank you!! The pictures are lovely!
RépondreSupprimerBeth Shephard
Bethherbst.blogspot.com
Wow! How many kilometers did you do? Beautiful pictures by the way. What's your daughter's age?
RépondreSupprimeret tous ceux qu'on ne voir PAS sur tes photos se trouvaient… à Paris! On aurait dû faire comme vous! Bon lundi!
RépondreSupprimerThank you for the spread - I immediately felt a little homesick. I've visited the Loire a couple of times on trips to France, and love that region very much!
RépondreSupprimer(Cute biker your daughter is!)
Nicki
Beth: I am happy that the ride has pleased you :)
RépondreSupprimerDebora: I think we covered about 13 km which is a feat for my 7 year old daughter. In recent weeks, she is very motivated to ride a bike so I'll enjoy it!
Swig : Moi j'adore faire du Velib à Paris !... enfin quand il n'y a pas trop de circulation ;)
Nicki: You have visited the area? It's fun! Where have you been?
oh, it looks like a fun bike ride. nice scenery and weather. i also enjoyed bike ride not too long ago and it was so fun..need to do that often in the mountain.
RépondreSupprimerhave a wonderful day
Coco: It's true that this ride was really nice because it was like in spring ... with a few yellow leaves in the trees, of course! And now, my daughter didn't ask me to stop every 10 minutes to rest :) it was like that few months ago...! Personally, I like cycling when the road is flat because this must be very hard in the mountains! ;)
RépondreSupprimerhihi… sacrée Paulette !!
RépondreSupprimer"Quand on partait de bon matin
Quand on partait sur les chemins
A bicycleeeeette
..."
Elle est bien courageuse la puce avec sa bicyclette Rose !!
She is so cute♥ and your pictures so full of sun and happiness.
RépondreSupprimerOh, I think that your girl has a lot of fun. Smila also drove bike at the weekend, the weather was glorious. Many greetings to M.
RépondreSupprimerAutumn is here among you. I really like the colorful leaves, especially the red vine leaves. So beautiful.
How cute!!
RépondreSupprimerAlex : pourvu qu'on ne la surnomme pas "Janny L."......... ;)
RépondreSupprimerMaria: Kiitos :)
Kristin: cycling is her new hobby...it's nice, I will muscle the calves ;)
hello again. yes that is capucine flower. but didn' know this word till now. english name is "Nasturtium". i grew this flower a lot during the summer and eat leaf and flower, that was yammy. have you eaten them?
RépondreSupprimerCoco: Thank you for this information :) You have ate them? It's fun! I know that we can eat some flowers but I didn't dare! I don't know if all Nasturtium/Capucines are edible...
RépondreSupprimerwhat a wonderful trip :)
RépondreSupprimer