Oh, me too! These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing them, Menthe.
i do too! so fun! good luck with the kitchen. it will be so worth all the hard work when it's done!
I like the first pictures from the pool. They're great. Thanks for the tip. I watch the artist at closer.
Moi aussi, j'aime beaucoup (mais je n'aimerais pas vivre avec…) très bonne journée (de pluie, en tout cas ici…)
I saw that, it's brilliant!
THESE ARE COOL! They must have taken so much time to organize those things. These could all be titled "wife" and the neat ones could be "husband". :) Beth S. Bethherbst.blogspot.com
I like them too!
I lovelovelove these too!
These are great! I'll be sure to look him up. Thanks for sharing!Nicki
i'll say more : i love. it is the librarian in me who is falling for these... n♥
J'ADORE !!! merci pour la découverte !!
Thank you everybody for yours comments, I'm happy you like (or love) it ;)
J'adore !! c'est un peu Arnaud et moi… au quotidien ;-)))
j'adore! Si cet artiste voulait venir faire ce qu'il veut de mes tiroirs et armoires, ça m'arrangerait!Sophieps: j'essaie de poster depuis mercredi passé, sans succès...
j'aime beaucoup, merci pour la découverte
Oh, me too! These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing them, Menthe.
RépondreSupprimeri do too! so fun! good luck with the kitchen. it will be so worth all the hard work when it's done!
RépondreSupprimerI like the first pictures from the pool. They're great. Thanks for the tip. I watch the artist at closer.
RépondreSupprimerMoi aussi, j'aime beaucoup (mais je n'aimerais pas vivre avec…) très bonne journée (de pluie, en tout cas ici…)
RépondreSupprimerI saw that, it's brilliant!
RépondreSupprimerTHESE ARE COOL! They must have taken so much time to organize those things. These could all be titled "wife" and the neat ones could be "husband". :)
RépondreSupprimerBeth S.
Bethherbst.blogspot.com
I like them too!
RépondreSupprimerI lovelovelove these too!
RépondreSupprimerThese are great! I'll be sure to look him up. Thanks for sharing!
RépondreSupprimerNicki
i'll say more : i love. it is the librarian in me who is falling for these...
RépondreSupprimern♥
J'ADORE !!! merci pour la découverte !!
RépondreSupprimerThank you everybody for yours comments, I'm happy you like (or love) it ;)
RépondreSupprimerJ'adore !! c'est un peu Arnaud et moi… au quotidien ;-)))
RépondreSupprimerj'adore! Si cet artiste voulait venir faire ce qu'il veut de mes tiroirs et armoires, ça m'arrangerait!
RépondreSupprimerSophie
ps: j'essaie de poster depuis mercredi passé, sans succès...
j'aime beaucoup, merci pour la découverte
RépondreSupprimer