04/10/2011

Autumn is here


Today I drink hot lemon with honey to forget my sore throat and my tiredness...
and forget that summer has just left this morning...

6 commentaires:

  1. hope it helps and you feel better soon - autumn is on its way here too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh I'm sorry. I hope the hot lemon helps and you feel better soon. I wish you all good!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Francesca & Kristin: Thank you girls, you're nice! It bothers me but I will miss my tennis lesson tonight ... but it would be unreasonable to run after a little yellow ball with a fever :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The summer sun has left indeed. Get well soon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The sun has left here too this morning, the grey returns :[
    Hope you manage to get some rest, I wish you a speedy recovery!xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ici aussi citron chaud et miel ! Rétablis toi bien !!

    RépondreSupprimer