That's awesome! Have fun!! - Beth Shephard
I'm sure too!I'm coming to Paris in the October with one of my dauthers...it would be lovely to see you too :D
Yes, we're pleased that you invited us and we are excited (: See you tomorrow (;
Beth: Thanks :)Maria: Oh yes, send me an email to tell me the dates!Kristin: You have your computer with you? à demain :)
That's wonderful! Have a nice time together!
Elle est un peu douée, Li and Belle... je ne connaissais pas. Thanks!
That's awesome! Have fun!! - Beth Shephard
RépondreSupprimerI'm sure too!I'm coming to Paris in the October with one of my dauthers...it would be lovely to see you too :D
RépondreSupprimerYes, we're pleased that you invited us and we are excited (: See you tomorrow (;
RépondreSupprimerBeth: Thanks :)
RépondreSupprimerMaria: Oh yes, send me an email to tell me the dates!
Kristin: You have your computer with you? à demain :)
That's wonderful! Have a nice time together!
RépondreSupprimerElle est un peu douée, Li and Belle... je ne connaissais pas. Thanks!
RépondreSupprimer