This is not at all what I pictured this city to look like. My Grandmother emigrated from Hungary, so this is another place I'd love to one day go. I need to win a lot of money and retire...Thank you for posting! Beth Shpehard
Beth: It would be a great experience to go to your grandmother's country! It's far from you but Budapest is not very expensive city.It's cheaper than London, Paris and many European capitals.
Kristin: Yes, it's perfect for a walk without being bothered by tourists :)
Francesca: I will post other pictures about Budapest...that willmore like what you think :)
This is not at all what I pictured this city to look like. My Grandmother emigrated from Hungary, so this is another place I'd love to one day go. I need to win a lot of money and retire...Thank you for posting!
RépondreSupprimerBeth Shpehard
That looks really pretty in the old town, and to stroll comfortably.
RépondreSupprimerI'm also surprised by the look of a city I imagined a little different!
RépondreSupprimerBeth: It would be a great experience to go to your grandmother's country! It's far from you but Budapest is not very expensive city.It's cheaper than London, Paris and many European capitals.
RépondreSupprimerKristin: Yes, it's perfect for a walk without being bothered by tourists :)
Francesca: I will post other pictures about Budapest...that willmore like what you think :)