07/09/2011

Corner view: indispensable



In my wallet, the more indispensable thing it's not my credit card or my identity cardbut two small photos of my daughter and my husband :)
The photos are not recent but I definitely want to keep them with me.

To discover what is it indispensable for people, visit the Francesca's blog.

16 commentaires:

  1. Great choice. Helps doesn't it--to have them 'near' at all times?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. je n'ai pas de photos dans mon porte-feuille, mais j'aime bien lorgner dans ceux des autres… bonne journée, chère Menthe!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely wallet and photo! ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. that is just so sweet!
    funny... i never seem to carry these.
    huh.
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. moi j'ai toute une série de petits porte-bonheur et une photo de mon mari. Oh la gêne, même pas une de mon petit... Bon, ça va, j'ai sa carte d'identité et un téléphone portable plein de photos de lui ;-)
    Joli portefeuille en passant!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. to this day, my mom carries in her wallet a photo of me and my siblings when we were little!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. As memories photos can prove indispensable.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Ohhh c'est mimi ;-)) et ton portefeuille semble trop beau !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oh yes, the little faded photographs. I still have Top3 and Top4 in there as toddlers...

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. that's very nice. I just learned not to keep "precios" things in my wallet aften I had it stolen two years in a row :(

    RépondreSupprimer