I laughed a lot when I saw that those pins came back a couple of years ago. But yours has a real history, it's not just a fashion statement! (and the "take on me" video was then so... modern!)
Isabelle : ça ne m'étonne pas car je les ai vu à Paris en octobre ou novembre !!! Moi qui ne les avais pas vu quand j'étais "fan" durant mon adolescence, il fallait que j'aille à leur dernier concert en France... ;))
Oh they were really big in my youth. What I've been dreaming about their songs, and how great I thought the singer.:)
RépondreSupprimera-ha!!!
RépondreSupprimeri remember them, long time ago!
it is nice to see them again!
Now I have to search for their video on Youtube. Thanks for the memories.
RépondreSupprimerI laughed a lot when I saw that those pins came back a couple of years ago. But yours has a real history, it's not just a fashion statement!
RépondreSupprimer(and the "take on me" video was then so... modern!)
I remember them too! A sweet button. xo
RépondreSupprimerTake on Me!
RépondreSupprimerI remember them. what a great pin, would have loved to see your other pins...that ended up in the trash.
RépondreSupprimerI love having momentos from the past
RépondreSupprimerthanks for the reminder :)
My niece is obsessed (today) with Take on Me. Great idea for this post!
RépondreSupprimerI used to have a Mick Jagger pin :)
RépondreSupprimerI had one of those on my jean jacket as well. I saw them live in 1986 - VERY cute boys :-)
RépondreSupprimera-ha! now that is an erlebnis...!!
RépondreSupprimerwe were besotted, weren't we? boyz bands avant la lettre... ;)))
n♥
oh yes, I remember :)
RépondreSupprimerI do remember them, though I was an odd one for loving David Bowie, Elvis Costello and Sinéad O'Connor...
RépondreSupprimerNicki
Incorrigible !!!! ;-))
RépondreSupprimerraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)
RépondreSupprimerhow about that b&w cartoon video? super.
tu sais qu'ils sont passés à Varsovie l'année dernière !!!
RépondreSupprimerIsabelle : ça ne m'étonne pas car je les ai vu à Paris en octobre ou novembre !!! Moi qui ne les avais pas vu quand j'étais "fan" durant mon adolescence, il fallait que j'aille à leur dernier concert en France... ;))
RépondreSupprimer:-)
RépondreSupprimer