04/08/2011

Painting



Many paint. A long time ago I wanted to repaint the cabinet that was covered with an old varnish. It was not pretty with gray wall of the room. That's it, done!
Another painting: the front door. We painted the door in red 4 years ago but the paint has faded a lot and became almost pink ... So it was time to get to work. No change, I painted red again. I chose a new brand of paint, I hope it will be more resistant...

13 commentaires:

  1. Wow! impressionnant! bravo… tu ne veux pas continuer avec ma commode… très bonne fin de soirée!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Swig : Si tu l'amènes en Touraine, déjà toute poncée, je peux te la peindre en rouge et blanc, les couleurs du moments (buffet & porte d'entrée) ;))
    Bonne nuit !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is a good time of year for painting jobs, we're doing our ceilings ... I think you cabinet was vastly improved, and it looks lovely now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. but where is the picture of the door? such a nice change with your cabinet :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like the result of your work very much. White fits very well with the cabinet. Very nice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Looks very nice: good choice, that white.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Francesca: Yes, it's more pleasant to paint with the windows open. Good luck for painting ceilings!

    Dorte: The red door picturre is coming soon ;)

    Kristin: Thank you ;)

    Iris: Yes, I think it's a good (classic) choice. Sometimes I hesitate to choose a color most original but I'm afraid of getting bored ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What a lot of work, but totally worth it. It looks great. I'm searching for a cabinet like that, but so far no luck.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Deborah: Thanks! I hope you will find soon the cabinet of your dream ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. That is so pretty! You did a great job, it looks so professional! Hope you are having a great summer.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Beautiful. Please, show us the door, too :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. il a pris un petit coup de jeune ... joli résultat !!

    RépondreSupprimer