Des belles images et un peu de chaleur font du bien (14° ce matin à Paris, mais du soleil…) Merci! et bonne semaine!
Dreamlike!Beautiful - just as I imagine the South of France. I have to go out sometime again. And I look forward to more photos.
Beautiful! Both the pictures and the things pictured.
I love the old port in Nice!
I love these all!
This color-palette is great! It's so Mediterranean, it is probably even cheerful when the sun isn't shining.
Swig : Ici aussi les nuits sont "fraîches", la transition avec Nice a été violente !Kristin: It's one of the "southS" of France. There are lots of beautiful place in the south.Debora: Thank you, I'm happy you like these pictures :)Francesca: I didn't go there ... I promise, I will go next year!Maria: How sweet you are to tell me that :)
Iris: And maybe if the walls were white (like houses and buildings in my area), they would be dazzled by the sun... because the weather is almost always beautiful over there!
la prochaine fois (lire : l'été prochain) je suis capable d'aller chercher le soleil là-bas ! quelles magnifiques couleurs
Des belles images et un peu de chaleur font du bien (14° ce matin à Paris, mais du soleil…) Merci! et bonne semaine!
RépondreSupprimerDreamlike!Beautiful - just as I imagine the South of France. I have to go out sometime again. And I look forward to more photos.
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful! Both the pictures and the things pictured.
RépondreSupprimerI love the old port in Nice!
RépondreSupprimerI love these all!
RépondreSupprimerThis color-palette is great! It's so Mediterranean, it is probably even cheerful when the sun isn't shining.
RépondreSupprimerSwig : Ici aussi les nuits sont "fraîches", la transition avec Nice a été violente !
RépondreSupprimerKristin: It's one of the "southS" of France. There are lots of beautiful place in the south.
Debora: Thank you, I'm happy you like these pictures :)
Francesca: I didn't go there ... I promise, I will go next year!
Maria: How sweet you are to tell me that :)
Iris: And maybe if the walls were white (like houses and buildings in my area), they would be dazzled by the sun... because the weather is almost always beautiful over there!
RépondreSupprimerla prochaine fois (lire : l'été prochain) je suis capable d'aller chercher le soleil là-bas ! quelles magnifiques couleurs
RépondreSupprimer