My lifelong passion: horses.
I don't know why ... one of my cousins put me on a horse when I was 3 years old... this may be the reason! During adolescence, there were lots of posters of horses on the walls of my room.
On this photo, I must have 16 or 17 and I am with the horse that I liked a lot. His name was Kassius and it was a French Trotter. He was reformed from trotting races because he didn't pass the speed test. I am not surprised because this horse galloped too well!
Have a look at the Francesca's blog to discover other passions!

I love horses too! xo
RépondreSupprimerAlmost 20 years ago I wanted to learn to ride, I took many lessons, I've let shake at a trot and canter - it did not work. My fear when I was sitting high up,never let up.
RépondreSupprimerI like horses, they look beautiful, delicate eyelashes, and they have lovely eyes, but to ride? Better not.:)
I hope you still ride - wonderful!
RépondreSupprimerI'm a bit afraid of horses, you clearly not! This is a cool photo: very powerful.
RépondreSupprimerAlso was quite keen on horses when I was a kid and took some lessons, but I fell off a horse during riding holidays and broke my wrist at the age of 10, so it ended up there...now I sometimes feel sorry about that and think of reanimating my youth dreams. Still unsure if I should do or not. Do you think it's ridiculous to begin again in my mid-30s?
RépondreSupprimerHorses can be such gentle creatures. I did ride in my early twenties, but I stopped when we moved to this part of the Netherlands, 'cause there are very few opportunities to ride out in the open. (Top1 used to ride as a Napoleonic cuirassier, and later just for fun, but has had to stop too, because of his back.)
RépondreSupprimerThat must be nice to feel so confident with a horse and to have that connection. I think you really must feel freedom while trotting.
RépondreSupprimerhow nice ... i have always been a sorry that I could not do horseback riding because of allergy.
RépondreSupprimercomme je te comprends…
RépondreSupprimeri admit, horses scare me. i was on a horse when i was well over my 20th, and i didn't understand a thing of it. you might say i don't take to horses. besides which, i do find a horse an attractive animal, and beautiful, and lean!
RépondreSupprimergreat passion for you though, i'm sure!
n♥
I always wanted to have a horse--such beautiful, intelligent creatures. This is a great passion to have!
RépondreSupprimerhorseback riding is one of my dreams, though I'm not very brave when it comes to large sized animals!
RépondreSupprimerThe few times I have ridden a horse, I have loved it.
RépondreSupprimer