31/08/2011

Corner view: change


In one room, there was wallpaper with the singers of the 80s! So vintage...but we have teared off this lovely wallpaper. The wooden chimney was painted and imitated marble...we sanded it!


To illustrate this theme, I could shoot the whole house! Everything has changed since we bought it in 2005. All wallpapers were brown ... or purple. The wall tiled was beige or ... brown! In the yard, there was only gravel, not a single plant. Now it's just the jungle with bamboo (I have absolutely cut them a little before the fall).

You want more changes? Go to the Francesca's blog :)

16 commentaires:

  1. Purple wallpaper? Wow.

    I like how you brought brightness into the hallway. What can help a little color.
    And the garden area is very well done to you. Very pretty tablecloth is - which I like very much. And I like gardening, where a lot of growing. Bamboo is beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a fantastic transformation! I also love the cabinet that you painted in a previous post. Great to catch up with you!:)xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You've done a great job! And please do photograph the whole house: i love seeing metamorphoses in other people's houses. It is so inspiring!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. quel travail ... et pour une bien jolie métamorphose !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow, wonderful change! You turned an ordinary house in a small paradise!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your house appears to be a wonderful work-in-progress, full of change and promise.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fantastic - and I covet your green door!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Those are beautiful changes. And impressive, too. Very inspiring.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I love your backyard patio. A lovely transformation.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love these before & after shots - you did a great job!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. no greater pleasure of change than in before/afters...
    i can't wait to dive into some here.
    however. first patience....
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer