13/07/2011

Corner view: postcard


To receive more postcards, visit the Francesca's blog!

13 commentaires:

  1. Love those old cards!! To see how the days were!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I do have wonderful memories from my time in Paris!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci pour la carte! (Aujourd'hui il est plus dangereux de flaner place de l'Opéra…) Très bonne journée.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. On pourrait presque sentir la vieille odeur du papier carton! Merci!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. quoi de mieux? une carte postale depuis Paris. aucune personne n'en voudrait une! merci!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wouldn't it be great if you searched high and low for very old postcards of the city you are visiting this summer, and then took that with you and sent it? The postcard finally reaching its destination...

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I too love old postcards. The yellowish look showing how much it was cherished.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love histoircal picture postcards the best: little windows into our shared history.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wonderful! We were just there :)

    RépondreSupprimer