I love how she's all bundled up in the before. Her red stockings and reddish boots are so cute! So are the flowers twining up her coat.
The after shows more than just being older,you also show the freedom that comes for the child when she/he is older. That freedom is hard for mama, but also gratifying.
et oui ça pousse si vite ...
RépondreSupprimeryes! this is on my mind every day. such a sweet B and A!
RépondreSupprimerAvec ces petits, c'est tous les jours "avant-après" ! ça va si vite...
RépondreSupprimerBelle journée
Nice to see the two pictures together!
RépondreSupprimerA great photo. As often a mother thinking about the child on the subject before and after? The children determine the time - and that's nice.
RépondreSupprimer(I hope my English says that, what I'm saying.)
oui si vite! difficile de croire.
RépondreSupprimeraussi, tes photos de chaumont sont exquises!
Oh that's just sweet.
RépondreSupprimerso cute :)
RépondreSupprimerBoth cute shots - and I like that one is taken in winter, and the other in summer. A child blossoming...
RépondreSupprimerI love how she's all bundled up in the before. Her red stockings and reddish boots are so cute!
RépondreSupprimerSo are the flowers twining up her coat.
The after shows more than just being older,you also show the freedom that comes for the child when she/he is older. That freedom is hard for mama, but also gratifying.
Darling!
RépondreSupprimerlittle girls grow up!!
RépondreSupprimervery sweet!
looks like she was dancing before, and she's dancing after too! life is good:)
RépondreSupprimerawesome, huh? time flies by. quick! ;)
RépondreSupprimern♥