02/06/2011

Fast sewing

I had a desire to sewing this afternoon! So I made ​​a nightdress for my daughter with a fabric full of hearts ... I had some technical problems with the sleeves  (it was the first time I sewed the sleeves...).That's why I didn't make close-up shots ;)

6 commentaires:

  1. It looks good to me! I am going to take a sewing class in the fall. I envy anyone who can put needle and thread to cloth!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A nightdress? It looks so sweet. I like the design of the material. And the little heart on the side and cut out are beautiful

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beth: It's a good thing to take sewing classes. I've never learned and sometimes I have great difficulty. I prefer to sew clothes for my daughter than for me. It's easier and smaller, I think. I made ​​a skirt for me this winter but it's too large, I have to change it...

    Kristin: Thank you. It's an Ikea fabrics. I buy fabrics not too expensive because I'm always afraid of missing :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You IKEA has prettier fabrics than ours. Nice print, nice pattern and nice sleeves!:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Elle semble parfaite cette chemise de nuit !!!! Au moins tu te lances !!!! Bravo !! Je suis admirative !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Francesca: Yes Ikea has nice fabrics but they don't change often... Here it's difficult to find nice fabrics not too expensive. So I buy it at Ikea. When I will sew better I will not hesitate to buy more originals fabrics... so a little more expensive.

    Alex : Mais c'est vrai, que de près, c'est très moyen, surtout au niveau du col... sans parler des manches qui sont devenues 3/4 :) Elle ne va pas la porter longtemps car le patron taille petit (c'est pourtant du 8 ans). Mais c'est japonais... ceci expliquant peut-être cela :)

    RépondreSupprimer