15/06/2011

Corner View: on my wall



On my kitchen wall there is a strange head...
but there are lots of other things:
a range, labels, drawings of my daughter, a Canadian panel, a photo, Japanese calligraphy, a Musée d'Orsay reproduction, drawings purchased on Ebay, a painting done by a friend, a (mini) painting by me, a picture brought from Cuba ;) a ski pass where there is the Pink Panther ...
Here, that's it!

Look at the Francesca's blog to discover lots of walls.
Francesca, thank you to host every week the different Corner View :)


24 commentaires:

  1. I love this kind of walls! You can spend hours in front of them. And the yellow is great, too! Have a nice CV-day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. About travelling just by a quick look to your wall. I guess there are a lot of good memories there... Hmm, I guess I could be late each day, dreaming in front of it ;-)
    Nice day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your wall! Nice collection of prints and images :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A fascinating collage of color, images, and memories. I was going to show my whimsical wall, but opted instead to go with glimpses of family.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great collection! Wonderful strange pirate head! I love to have things around that each bring different memories to my mind! ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A collection of lots of things with good memories I think.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. well i can sit down and watch for a long time at this wall, so much to discover!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. your kitchen is a really beautiful art gallery ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I would be so distracted whilst cooking - looking at that amazing wall all the time. Love the colours, and the head, of course.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. i like what i can see of the photo and the fish sign very much.

    yes, one could get carried away and forget the cooking!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Wow; what an amazing and interesting collection of objects d'art. Love the 3-dimensionality of the Pirate's head but as native Floridian my eye was immediately drawn t the framed Saefood poster. YUMMY YUMMY!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Lots going on there... good memories, I think.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I love your wonderful collection! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I love your colorful wall. And the first photo is so great.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. whoe-hay! the pirate's way!
    lovely collection you have there.
    when i see this, i want this.
    i am just sooooooooo lazy on that behalf.... ;))
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. J'en reconnais certains ;-)) but where is your mini painting ???!!!!
    En tout cas c'est vraiment un très beau mur !!! J'adore !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I love your yellow kitchen wall full of art and bits!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Incredible! So full of details!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. What a great wall with so much character, and great composition!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. many memories there!!

    such greay collage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. what a nice collection. really like that head :)

    RépondreSupprimer