29/06/2011

Corner view: box of tricks




In my bedroom, I have a box (which comes from Morocco) where I put bracelets.
But among all these bracelets, there is one which is very important for me. This is the bracelet of my daughter when she was born when we were in the maternity ward. Above, is writing her name, the date and time when she was born: 10:26 am :) 
Finally, it's more a treasure box than a box of tricks...

Have a look at the Francesca's blog to see more box of tricks!

18 commentaires:

  1. C'est vrai que c'est précieux ces p'tits bouts de plastique !!!!!! Cela vaut bien un aussi bel écrin !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ah, I still have my son's hospital 'bracelet'! My daughter never had one, as I gave birth at home.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the bracelets! I sitll have mine from when I was little- I think by now it is vintage. LOL... xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. sweet memories taken when a rejuvenating tonic is needed... my son's bracelet now... nope, don't think i've still got it...
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. …et on se demande comment un si petit bracelet a pu leur aller un jour! Très belle journée!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A special box for a special mom and girl's love.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful box. I love braceletts and have a collection. I like yours esp. the gold/bronze one. But the ones in the middle look quite interesting and I'd have a blast with all those colorful ones.
    It's sweet that you kept your daughter's hosp. bracelett. I wish I'd kept mine.
    I have another story for you this week!:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. what a nice box ... perfect for treasures :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. beautiful box. but isn't there something magical about putting a bracelet on your wrist and how attractive it makes you feel?

    since i don't have kids, i keep my cats' collars!

    (et p.s. je me demandai, si je faisais la fugue pour aller vivre en france, ou serais je plus contente? au soleil pres de nice, ou dans un village a cote de la loire? difficile de me decider! quel serait ton choix?)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. The little one is the cutest! What a sweet and personal bracelet. I think my mum still has mine somewhere, too! It's nearly antique now! ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I have kept those too! Some come from births, and some from hospital stays - the happy and difficult moments of life that fill our "boxes".

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Alex : oui, ce plastique vaut de l'or :)

    Mlle Paradis : Grande question ! Ces deux régions sont tellement différentes... comme je suis chauvine (chauvinistic ? je ne sais pas si la traduction est bonne pour ce mot), je te conseillerai le Val de Loire ;) of course !

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Oh the bracelet, the baby after birth in the hospital received, I've also kept. Such a beautiful memory.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. i do think it is kind of a trick, you open your little box and something beautiful is in it!! magic!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. de bien jolis trésors dans ta boîte ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. defo a massive treasure.
    I cannot get over how tidy all those bracelets are kept in there... ;)

    RépondreSupprimer