30/05/2011

Monday trip 18: Southern Brittany in France








This week, come in the south of Brittany, the Gâvres peninsula.

It's a quiet and nice place. The perfect place if you don't want to be bothered by tourists during the summer... especially if the weather is not very nice ... as was the case for us ;)
It's really a beautiful region.



Have a look at the Li+Belle and Alex la marguerite Monday Trip.
Join us to share your favorite places and trips!

17 commentaires:

  1. J'adore la deuxième photo. Nous, on part en Bretagne en juillet! Hourra!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. FCC : merci ;)

    Frøken Paris : Merci ! Super, j'espère juste que vous aurez du beau temps. C'est parfois "le risque" en Bretagne ;) Vous allez dans quelle partie de la Bretagne ?

    Somliga dagar: Thanks! I liked the colors of this wreck: peeling paint, rust,...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That's a beautiful area. So far and plenty of water and such beautiful colors.
    This looks like peace and quiet. I like the shipwreck in a pirate movie.
    I know our destination for next year:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Quelle belle épave !!! La bretagne me manque… parfois ;-))
    Si tout va bien… je participe ce soir !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Et oui, même les épaves peuvent être belles... c'est rassurant en quelque sorte :))

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. wow ... the colors on the wooden boat are gorgeous. looks like a very beautiful place to visit :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. So pretty again! I love the first series of three. Made me think about this little movie: http://enigheid.blogspot.com/2010/10/vader-en-dochter.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. incredible photos, that boat is amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love the landscape! And those old boats. Would love to visit that part of France. A couple of years ago I travelled in the Northern part of Brittany and loved that, too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. ok, I want to come traveling with you.:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Dorte: Yes it is. But it's a place a bit isolated and not practical to move easily.

    Kitchu: Thanks. I don't know if the boat wreck is still there ... the photos were taken in August 2008.

    Netta: You went in the north of Brittany? It's very beautiful there. There are more rocks, the sea is often rough: it's an awesome place.

    Francesca: You're welcome ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Iris: I tried to see the movie but it doesn't work :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Absolutely gorgeous. That second photo is fantastic! Thank you for sharing these!

    RépondreSupprimer