Wonderful memories! My first trip in a balloon. It was 9 years ago, near the city of Amboise in the Loire Valley. Flying in silence over the forests, fields, rivers, was unforgettable. I hope one day to start again this experience!
Have a look at the Li+Belle and Alex la Marguerite Monday Trip!
The color pictures are a bit strange because these are scanned photos :)
The color pictures are a bit strange because these are scanned photos :)




Le rêve !!!! J'adorerais !!!!!
RépondreSupprimerAlex : à mettre sur ta liste de Noël :)
RépondreSupprimerwow! just... wow!
RépondreSupprimerWhat a great Mondaytrip! Madness. I admire your courage. The photos are wonderful - the world is so small and the houses so tiny, high up in the air.
RépondreSupprimerIs that you on the first photo?
Wow indeed! I don't know whether I would dare to go that high...
RépondreSupprimerLi+Belle: No need courage, it's so nice. Yes, it's me on the first photo, I was a little younger ... ;)
RépondreSupprimerIris: Honestly, this doesn't scare. Usually, I have vertigo, but not here. When the balloon takes off, you're not afraid. The landing is more impressive but it was executed perfectly.
Oh, so exciting!
RépondreSupprimerAmazing! I´d be too scared to do that. The colorful balloons look lovely though.
RépondreSupprimerNetta: I can assure you that this doesn't afraid ;))
RépondreSupprimerMonsieur aimerait que l'on fasse ça.... hum un peu peur
RépondreSupprimerAline : il a raison, ça vaut le coup ! Et aucune de sensation de vertige (c'était mon angoisse)...
RépondreSupprimer